In compliance with the Mexican Law: Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Protección de los Particulares (LFPDPPP, its acronym in Spanish), Canadatransfers.com provides you with the following Privacy Notice:
Confort Travel Cancun SA de CV, hereinafter
Canada Transfers located at Central de Abastos SM 301 Manzana 4, Local
8, Cancún, Benito Juárez, C.P. 77560, Quintana Roo, México, and webpage
www.canadatransfers.com, is responsible for protecting and processing your Personal
Data, so, in this regards we inform you:
Your personal data will be collected for the following main purposes that are necessary for the service that you request:
- Processing, monitoring, updating, modification, cancellation and confirmation of the services that you booked with Canadatransfers.com
- For financial and credit purposes, in order to comply with the obligations assumed with you and with our suppliers.
- Reduction of waiting time, anxiety and inconvenience, in case of changes or interruptions in the service.
- A better customer experience.
In addition, we will use the personal information provided for the following secondary purposes that are not necessary for the service requested, but that allow us and facilitate better service:
- The information collected will be used to contact you to provide you with more information and to generate new reservations, that is, advertising campaigns, as well as for the delivering of promotions, offers, services and advertising purposes (Only and exclusively for Canadatransfers.com).
- Quality surveys.
- Loyalty programs.
In case you do not want your personal data to be used for these
additional purposes, you may send a written statement via email to the email address,
you can present a written message via e-mail to the address
The refusal to use your personal data for these purposes may not be a reason for us to deny the services and products you request or contract with us.
To carry out the purposes described in this privacy notice, we will
use the following personal information: Name with surnames, cellphone and local number,
email address, address any other data that are needed to complete and manage the
reservations that you requested.
Article 28 of the LFPDPPP grants you four rights to exercise: You have the right to know what personal data we have about you, what we use them for and the conditions of use we give them (Access). To request the correction of your personal information if it is outdated, inaccurate or incomplete (Rectification). That we remove it from our records or databases when you consider that it is not being used properly (Cancellation); as well as oppose the use of your personal data for specific purposes (Opposition). These rights are known as ARCO rights.
Regarding the procedure and requirements for the exercise of your ARCO rights, we inform you are required to complete and send the EXERCISE OF ARCO RIGHTS FORM, which you can download here, and submit it to Canadatransfers.com at the following email address: email@example.com
Adjoining the application, the owner must prove his identity or, if applicable, his representative by means of a copy of the Identification and send them to the e-mail. firstname.lastname@example.org
According to Article 29. - The request for access, rectification, cancellation or opposition must contain and accompany the following:
- The name of the owner and address or other means to communicate the response to your request;
- The documents that prove the identity or, where appropriate, the legal representation of the owner;
- The clear and precise description of the personal data with respect to which one seeks to exercise any of the aforementioned rights
Canadatransfers.com will follow up your request
within 20 working days from the reception of your request, with the complete
documentation, to inform you about the origin of the same, which will be done through
Article 8 of the LFPDPPP, considers the possibility of revoking the consent granted for the processing of their personal data. To exercise any of the ARCO rights, you must submit the respective application through the following:
Email to email@example.com
You can revoke the consent that, you have granted us for the treatment of your personal data. However, it is important that you keep in mind that in all cases we cannot meet your request or conclude the use immediately, since it is possible that due to some legal obligation we need to continue treating your personal data. Also, you must consider that for certain purposes, the revocation of your consent will imply that we cannot continue to provide the service you requested, or the conclusion of your relationship with us.
For more information you can communicate directly to the phone 019988862049 or through the email account previously mentioned.
Your personal data will be kept in strict confidence. To reasonably prevent the undue use or disclosure of your personal data, we have implemented physical, technical and administrative security measures in accordance with the Mexican Law: Ley Federal de Protección de Datos Personales en Posesión de los Particulares and applicable regulations. We also inform you that your personal information will be shared with the following persons, companies, organizations or authorities other than us, for the following purposes:
- Controller companies, subsidiaries or affiliates under the common control of Canadatransfers.com, or a parent company or any company in the same Canatransfers.com group that operates under the same internal processes and policies;
- When the transfer is necessary by virtue of an existing contract or one to be concluded in the owner’s interest by the responsible party and a third party;
- When the transfer is necessary for maintenance or compliance with a legal relationship between the responsible party and the owner such as Suppliers, Tourist Services Suppliers, Banking and Credit Institutions, among others.
It is important to note that the third parties to whom your
personal data are transferred shall be bound by the same terms and conditions of this
Privacy Notice and shall comply with the corresponding security and confidentiality
About use of tracking technologies in our website.
The personal data we obtain from these tracking technologies are the following:
- Identifiers, username and passwords for a session
- Language preferred by the user
- Region in which the user is located
- Type of user browser
- Type of user operating system
- Date and time of the start and end of a session of a user
- Web pages visited by a user
- Searches made by a user
- Reviewed by a user
- Lists and consumption habits on shopping pages
This privacy notice may suffer modifications, changes or updates
derived from new legal requirements; of our own needs for the products or services we
offer; of our privacy practices; Changes in our business model, or other causes.
Notifications about changes or updates to this privacy notice will be informed by placing the new privacy notice on the website www.canadatransfers.com, and will take effect at the time they are published.
Express acceptance of the Privacy Notice
If you do not expressly object to this notice and its updates, it is understood that you have given your tacit consent in terms of article 8 of the LFPDPPP. Canadatransfers.com suggests you to read this Privacy Notice, since by providing your information by any means, constitutes your acceptance of this Privacy Notice.