In the heart of a natural environment is Xplor and through our Xplor (Low Season) Private Tour we will take you to discover impressive ancient rock formations amongst other memorable activities, such as Drive 10 km in our amphibious vehicles on and below the earth, navigate aboard our rafts on circuits stretching 530 and 570 m over crystal water, get a bird’s eye view of the jungle thanks to the 14 highest zip-lines in the Riviera Maya. Swim a Stalactite River, enjoy Spelunking inside ancient caves and have a cool Hammock Splash....
THESE PRICES ARE FOR THE DATES BETWEEN:
From January 10th to March 28th 2022
From April 11th to June 30 th 2022
From August 16th to December 25th 2022
- Private Air-conditioned transportation.
- English speaking driver
- Entrance fees for XPlor Park.
- Lockers and safety gear
- Locker, rest areas, dressing rooms, and bathrooms.
- Unlimited buffet and beverages (coffee, hot chocolate, natural smoothies, and fresh-flavored water. Alcoholic beverages are not offered)..
- Any extra stops or activities not purchased in this package.
- Pictures and Towels.
- Two circuits of 7-zip-lines each (minimum height required for this activity: 4.59 ft or 88 lb The maximum permissible weight is 299 lb).
- Two swimming circuits down the river of stalactites.
- Two river circuits to paddle on Rafts.
- 6.2 mile through two circuits with Amphibious Vehicles for two people or two adults and two children (only over 18 years of age may drive).
- Hammock Splash.
- Helmet, vest, and harness.
- 4 main activities: Ziplines, Rafts, Swimming in the underground river and amphibious vehicles.
- Be ready (a few minutes earlier) at the main entrance door by the bellman desk.
- The driver will bring the exact number of entrance tickets per person booked.
- Children age: 5-11 years old pay child price. Older than 11 pay adult price. Younger than 5 are always free!
- All children MUST present an ID regardless of age. A copy of the passport will be required at check-in.
- Bring a valid ID to match the name in your voucher. It will be required at check-in at the Park
- Only biodegradable insect repellent and sunblock are allowed at the Park.
- Bring a swimsuit, towel, hat, sunglasses, camera. Cash for incidentals
- Make sure to bring a change of clothes as the driver will not let you in the vehicle if you are wet.
- Scan your bracelet at the assigned spots at the park. When returning the equipment release your bracelet to avoid penalties.
- At Xplor minimum weight of 88 lbs (40 kg) is required, and a maximum weight of 300 lbs (136 kg).
- The maximum circumference of the harness around the waist is 51 in (120 cm) and 27 in (65 cm) around each leg.
- The harness for children must fit properly, otherwise, they cannot do the activity
CANCELLATIONS AND BOOKINGS POLICY:
- Prices are in USD or CAN Dollars
- Fee for 5% more for pay online
- Some tours require full payment at the time of booking.
- If you don’t show up without previous notification to us you will not get a refund.
- All cancellations must be made directly with Canada Transfers
- For cancelation or reschedule without penalty, call us at least before 6:00 pm , 2 days before the tour
- Refunds will be made within 24 hrs.or less