This tour combines the Mayan ruins of Tulum and the new Xenses park on the same day. You will visit Tulum first, where you will spend around 2 hours with a specialized guide and free time to take your pictures and enjoy the view of the Caribbean sea. Later on, you will continue to Xenses park where you will spend around 5 hours interacting in a world where nothing is what it seems. You have 15 activities in the land, air, and water to learn and enjoy.
THESE PRICES ARE FOR THE DATES BETWEEN:
- From Januray 10th to March 28 2021
- From April 11 th to July 04th 2021
- From August 15th to December 19th 2021
- From March 29th to April 10th 2021
- From July 05th to August 14th 2021
- From December 20th to January 02nd 202
- This Tour is available only from Monday to Saturday
- Includes pick up and drop off at your hotel* Bus from Xcaret (Hotel in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya)
Please contact us to know your pick up time at your hotel Click here
* Please be aware. At the time of pick up the vehicle will not have the Canada Transfers logo. We use suppliers. (They will call you by your last name at the main door lobby)
THIS TOUR INCLUDES:
- Round Trip Transportation with air conditioning
- Admission to the Mayan Ruins (2 hours) and English Speaking Guide
- Box Lunch onboard transportation
- Admission to Xenses park (5 hours)
Lockers, restrooms, and showers.
CHILDREN AGE from 5 to 11 pay half price
The recommended minimum age is 5 years.
- Use comfortable shoes and clothes, hat or cap for your guided tour at Tulum archaeological site.
- At Xenses you will need a swimsuit, water shoes, an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Bring cash or a credit card for your expenses
- Visitors with disabilities should always be accompanied by a family member or friend that can assist them at all times.
- Activities are not recommended for persons with heart problems, fear of heights, claustrophobia, those who get dizzy easily, persons with recent surgeries, back pain or who weigh more than 300 lbs. Zip-lines have a minimum height requirement of 4.5 ft and a minimum weight requirement of 88 lbs.
- The Slip and Bird Flight activities include water areas with a depth between 3.6 and 4.2 ft. It is recommended that for these activities, children under 4.2 ft tall who can’t swim be accompanied by their parents at all times.
- Bird Flight activity is recommended for children 5 years and older, as long as the harness fits them properly.
CANCELLATIONS AND BOOKINGS POLICY
- Prices are in USD or CAN Dollars. Some tours require full payment at the time of booking
- Fee for 5% more for pay online
- Our company does not cancel the tour because of the rain, this can be done only by the supplier
- If our supplier cancels your activities, you will receive a full refund without penalty
- If you don’t show up without previous notification to us you will not get a refund.
- All cancellations must be made directly with Canada Transfers, not with suppliers.
- For cancelation or reschedule without penalty, call us at least before 6:00 pm , 2 days before the tour (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Refunds will be made within 24 hrs.or less