You can visit these three places on our Chichen Itza Cenote Ikil and Coba PrivateTour Chichen Itza which means"at the mouth of the well of Iza", is the 2nd most visited archeological site of Mexico today. Chichen-Itza which known as "El Castillo" (the castle) is one of the new Seven Wonders of the world. Coba is a large ruined city of the pre-Colombian Maya civilization, located in the State of Quintana Roo, Mexico. It is located about 90 km (56 miles) east of the Maya site of Chichen Itza about 40 km (25 miles) west of the Caribbean Sea. Coba is located around two lagoons. and the cenote Ik Kil This cenote is about 130 feet deep and 85 feet from the surface, so you will need to walk down a wooden stairway to reach it. Ik Kil is a round cenote with waterfalls and green vegetation hanging down to the clear crystal water, which is perfect to swim and snorkel.
We suggest this tour if you are staying in the Riviera Maya or Playa del Camen Hotels if you are staying at the Cancun hotel zone or Puerto Morelos hotels you can try our Chichen Itza, Cenote Ik Kil & Ek Balam private tour instead as it will be less driving time
- Private vehicle with bilingual driver
- Admission to Chichen Itza, Cenote Ikil and Coba ruins (you can climb the pyramid)
- Lunch (drinks are not included)
- Cenote Ik Kil
- Visit Valladolid (typical Yucatan town)
- Tour guide in Chichen Itza and Coba ($75.00 USD. approx. each park)
- Any incidentals, extra stop or activity not purchased in this package.
- Certified guides inside the ruins.
- Bikes and tricycles rental at Coba
- There is a small federal fee for the use of electronic devices to shoot video inside Chichen Itza & Coba.
- Tip for driver
Private tours are for your group only, therefore you can plan the day accordingly.
- Suggested pickup time 7:00 am - 08:00 am
- Go straight to Chichen Itza to avoid crowds.
- Refresh in the cenote waters and enjoy a nice traditional lunch.
- Coba hidden Mayan treasures. Climb the main pyramid, the view is spectacular.
- You get the vehicle for the length of your tour.
- All sites of ruins close at 5 PM. Please plan your time accordingly.
CANCELLATIONS AND BOOKINGS POLICY:
- Prices are in USD or CAN Dollars. Some tours require full payment at the time of booking
- Fee for 5% more for pay online
- Our company does not cancel the tour because of the rain, this can be done only by the supplier
- If our supplier cancels your activities, you will receive a full refund without penalty
- If you don’t show up without previous notification to us you will not get a refund.
- All cancellations must be made directly with Canada Transfers, not with suppliers.
- For cancelation or reschedule without penalty, call us at least before 6:00 pm , 2 days before the tour
- Refunds will be made within 24 hrs.or less