Enjoy a camel ride on the most beautiful beach in Cancun and the Riviera Maya, considered one of the most exotic tours in the Caribbean. During the tour, you will enter the jungle trails, while admiring the natural beauty of the blue sea.
- Safety gear (Protective Helmet is mandatory)
- Local medical insurance
- Bilingual guide
- One Snack at the end of the tour (tortilla chips, refried beans, and hot sauce)
- One non-alcoholic beverages (bottled water and soft drinks)
With additional cost:
- Alcoholic beverages
- Lockers and key $2 USD (it will be charged $5 USD, at the end of the tour $3 USD will be returned)
(please contact us to know your pick up time at your hotel) Click here
* Please be aware. At the time of pick up the vehicle will not have the Canada Transfers logo. We use suppliers. (They will call you by your last name at the main door lobby)
RECOMMENDATIONS TO BRING:
- Biodegradable sunscreen and insect repellent
- Change of clothes
- Extra cash for souvenirs and tips (optional)
REGULATIONS FOR SERVICE:
- Activity not permitted for children under the age of 8, pregnant women, people with recent surgeries or back problems
- Minimum age:8
- Maximum weight required: 100 kg
- For safety reasons, galloping is not permitted
CANCELLATIONS AND BOOKINGS POLICY
- Prices are in USD or CAN Dollars. Some tours require full payment at the time of booking
- Fee for 5% more for pay online
- Our company does not cancel the tour because of the rain, this can be done only by the supplier
- If our supplier cancels your activities, you will receive a full refund without penalty
- If you don’t show up without previous notification to us you will not get a refund.
- All cancellations must be made directly with Canada Transfers, not with suppliers.
- For cancelation or reschedule without penalty, call us at least before 6:00 pm , 2 days before the tour
- Refunds will be made within 24 hrs.or less.