Xenses is Experiencias Xcaret’s new Park in the Riviera Maya. A unique half-day experience for your senses, even those you never knew you had!
Tour along two circuits of 15 total attractions that go over land, air and water, and through unusual scenarios that will astonish you. Rediscover the world with new sensations, get back to being a kid
Your senses will be the protagonists of a journey through caverns, gardens, a town, rivers, waterfalls and much more. Each one all your senses will be stimulated to awake your imagination and defy your perception.
Enjoy the 17 activities Xenses has for you! Explore the two circuits of this fantastic park and test both your senses and courage. Fly like a bird, slide on a waterslide, relax on a mud river, contemplate the nature of the Riviera Maya and trick your mind with optical effects while you tour this amazing place.
You and your group go directly from your hotel to Xenses Park. Private tours are for your group only and therefore you plan the day. Xenses is open Monday to Saturday. Approximately a 5-hour adventure. Suggested time to start the adventure from 8:30 am until 2:00 PM at the latest.
- Round trip A/C transportation exclusively for your group
- English speaking driver
- Entrance fees to Xenses Park
- Experience your senses with more than 50 amazing scenarios that defeat all logic. Xensatorioum, nonsensical town, visual games, an optical illusion. bird flight, walk in the labyrinth...and more!
- Lockers, restrooms, and showers.
- Any extra stop or activity not purchased in this package.
- Food & beverages
- ATM, WiFi, gift and snack shop (available at an extra charge).
- For your visit wear a swimsuit, water shoes and comfortable clothing.
- Bring an extra change of clothes and a towel.
- Use sunscreen and insect repellent that are free of the following chemicals.
- Remember to bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs of your visit or enjoy an original snack.
- Schedules: 9:00AM, 10:30AM, 12:00PM, 1:30PM
- Children from 5 to 11 years old pay child price. Presentation of a valid I.D. card at the counters is mandatory.
CANCELLATIONS AND BOOKINGS POLICY
- Prices are in USD or CAN Dollars. Some tours require full payment at the time of booking
- Fee for 5% more for pay online
- Our company does not cancel the tour because of the rain, this can be done only by the supplier
- If our supplier cancels your activities, you will receive a full refund without penalty
- If you don’t show up without previous notification to us you will not get a refund.
- All cancellations must be made directly with Canada Transfers, not with suppliers.
- For cancelation or reschedule without penalty, call us at least before 6:00 pm , 2 days before the tour
- Refunds will be made within 24 hrs.or less