On our, Xel Ha Private Tour lives a unique experience with its amazing caves, cenotes, and ponds, in the middle of a breathtaking landscape, one of the most beautiful in Cancun and Riviera Maya. Enjoy this snorkeling paradise, with a variety of fun-filled activities. Glide on zip lines, show your bravery by jumping from the stone of courage and let yourself go on a floating tire and travel across the river; or ride a bicycle through the biking path of the jungle... THESE PRICES ARE FOR THE DATES BETWEEN: From January 10th to March 28th From April 11th to June 30 th From August 16th to December 25th
- Private transportation with bilingual driver From CANADA TRANSFER
- Domestic open bar and unlimited non-alcohol beverages.
- Breakfast buffets from 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m.
- Lunch buffets from 11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- The Meliponary and nursery.
- The Children's World.
- Tours in jungle trails
- Unlimited snorkeling in the river and coves
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas.
- Life jackets, inner tubes, and bicycles.
- Use of the snorkeling equipment with a free snorkel.
- Use of lockers, changing rooms and a towel.
- Restrooms and showers.
- Other services (WiFi, ATMs )
- Any extra stop or activity not purchased in this package.
- Optional activities, which can be purchased at the park, such as Power Xnorkel, Swim with Dolphins, Sea Trek, Zip-Bike, Snuba and Spa services.
- Wear comfortable beachwear and a swimsuit; bring extra clothes.
- In case your product does not meet these requirements, you will receive a chemical-free sunscreen sample at our information booths in exchange for yours, which you will get back at the end.
- Bring credit cards or cash to buy souvenirs, get optional activities or acquire the photos from your visit.
- Be ready (a few minutes earlier) at the main lobby entrance door by the bellman desk.
- The driver will bring the exact number of entrance tickets per person booked.
- Children age: Younger than 5 always free! 5-11 years old pay child price. 12 & older pay adult price.
- All children, regardless of age, MUST present an ID. A copy of passport will be required at check-in.
- Bring a valid ID to match the name on your voucher. It will be required at check-in at the Park.
- Only biodegradable products insect repellent and sunblock are allowed in the Park.
- Bring a swimsuit, hat, sunglasses, camera and cash for incidentals.
- Make sure to bring a change of clothes as the driver will not let you in the vehicle if you are wet.
- Scan your bracelet at the assigned spots at the park for snorkel equipment, etc. When returning the equipment release your bracelet to avoid penalties.
CANCELLATIONS AND BOOKINGS POLICY:
- Prices are in USD or CAN Dollars
- Fee for 5% more for pay online
- Some tours require full payment at the time of booking.
- If you don’t show up without previous notification to us you will not get a refund.
- All cancellations must be made directly with Canada Transfers
- For cancelation or reschedule without penalty, call us at least before 6:00 pm , 2 days before the tour
- Refunds will be made within 24 hrs.or less .