Discover Tulum and Xel-Ha, the best combination through our Tulum and Xel Ha Private Tour Take a journey south the Riviera Maya where you will find the majestic archaeological site of Tulum near the border of the coast. Located strategically over a cliff facing the ocean as a walled fortress, it was occupied between the years 1200 and 1400 A.D. and has also been considered to be one of the main ports of the Mayan civilization. Then you will continue to Xel ha with its amazing caves, cenotes, and ponds, in the middle of a breathtaking landscape, one of the most beautiful places to do snorkel too..
THESE PRICES ARE FOR THE DATES BETWEEN:
From January 10th to March 28th 2022
From April 11th to June 30 th 2022
From August 16th to December 25th 2022
- Private A/C transportation
- English speaking driver
- Admission to Tulum
- Admissions to Xel Ha
- All meals and drinks at Xel Ha, snorkeling equipment, towels, and lockers
- Any extra stop or activity not purchased in this package
- Tour guide in Tulum optional (extra fee)
- Tulum Tram from the parking lot to the entrance of the ruins at $56mx pp (Walking distance)
- Small federal fee for the use of electronic devices to shoot inside Tulum
- Optional activities in Xel Ha such as Spa, Dolphins, Seatrek, Snuba, swimming with stingrays
CANCELLATIONS AND BOOKINGS POLICY:
- Prices are in USD or CAN Dollars. Some tours require full payment at the time of booking
- Fee for 5% more for pay online
- Our company does not cancel the tour because of the rain, this can be done only by the supplier
- If our supplier cancels your activities, you will receive a full refund without penalty
- If you don’t show up without previous notification to us you will not get a refund.
- All cancellations must be made directly with Canada Transfers, not with suppliers.
- For cancelation or reschedule without penalty, call us at least before 6:00 pm , 2 days before the tour
- Refunds will be made within 24 hrs.or less