Akumal means Land of Turtles and is the place where you will have the experience of snorkeling and swimming with these adorable creatures. The waters where the turtles are living in are very calm, no more than 8 feet deep, which makes the marine turtle tour a very suitable family activity. Kids will get the opportunity to swim and snorkel with fascinating turtles in their natural habitat. In this reef, you can see turtles, rays and some other colorful fishes in their natural environment.. MONDAYS CLOSED.
- Air-conditioned private transportation exclusively for your group
- English speaking driver
- All toll road and parking fees, entrance fees
- Guided swim for 1 hour with the turtles
- Snorkel gear, lockers & showers at Akumal
- Time for lunch in the area (lunch not included)
- Lunch and Snorkel Guide is not included.
- You can easily snorkel without a guide, or you can purchase one for $5 USD per person in Akumal.
- $10 USD reef snorkeling tax per person might be charged, to be paid in cash the day of the tour.
- Any extra stop or activity not purchased in this package
- Bring biodegradable Insect repellent and sunblock. You can only use biodegradable products on the reef and in cenotes.
- Bring swimsuit, towel, hat, sunglasses, camera.
- Make sure to bring a change of clothes as the driver will not let you in the vehicle if you are wet.
- Bring cash.
CANCELLATIONS AND BOOKINGS POLICY:
- Prices are in USD or CAN Dollars. Some tours require full payment at the time of booking
- Fee for 5% more for pay online
- Our company does not cancel the tour because of the rain, this can be done only by the supplier
- If our supplier cancels your activities, you will receive a full refund without penalty
- If you don’t show up without previous notification to us you will not get a refund.
- All cancellations must be made directly with Canada Transfers, not with suppliers.
- For cancelation or reschedule without penalty, call us at least before 6:00 pm , 2 days before the tour
- Refunds will be made within 24 hrs.or less