Xenses is a new park that will awaken your senses. Includes more than 15 activities by air, land, and water. and scenarios so amazing that you seem unreal. An experience full of challenges for your mind, where nothing is what it seems. The experiences take place on the ground, underground, in the air and water and will bring visitors into contact with nature.
THESE PRICES ARE FOR THE DATES BETWEEN:
- From Januray 10th to March 28 2021
- From April 11 th to July 04th 2021
- From August 15th to December 19th 2021
- From March 29th to April 10th 2021
- From July 05th to August 14th 2021
- From December 20th to January 02nd 202
- From 8:30 am to 14:00hrs
- From 13:00 to 19:00 hrs
- Available only from Monday to Saturday
- Includes pick up and drop off at your hotel Bus from Xcaret (Hotel in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya)
Please contact us to know your pick up time at your hotel Click here
CHILDREN from 5 to 11 years old pay half price
The recommended minimum age is 5 years.
- Round trip Transportation* Bus from Xcaret (Hotel in Cancun, Playa del Carmen and Riviera Maya)
- Admission to the park
- A tour through different ecosystems at Xensatorium
- A fun walk through the Way of Dwarfs and Giants
- A hike through caverns in the Labyrinth of Underground Arteries
- A space overflowing with nature at The Eden
- A tour through a Citric Garden
- A fun visit through a Town
- A Slip slide that refreshes you
- Get the hang of flying like an eagle
- Defy gravity along our river
- A mud river that covers you from head to toe
- A mainstream to clean your body and soul
* Please be aware. At the time of pick up the vehicle will not have the Canada Transfers logo. We use suppliers. (They will call you by your last name at the main door lobby)
DOES NOT INCLUDED:
- Water shoes, swimsuit, and comfortable clothing
- Bring an extra change of clothes and towels
- Remember to bring cash or a credit card to purchase souvenirs of your visit or enjoy an original snack.
- Visitors with disabilities should always be accompanied by a family member or friend that can assist them at all times.
- Activities are not recommended for persons with heart problems, fear of heights, claustrophobia, those who get dizzy easily, persons with recent surgeries, back pain or who weigh more than 300 lbs. Zip-lines have a minimum height requirement of 4.5 ft and a minimum weight requirement of 88 lbs.
- The Slip and Bird Flight activities include water areas with a depth between 3.6 and 4.2 ft. It is recommended that for these activities, children under 4.2 ft tall who can’t swim be accompanied by their parents at all times.
- Bird Flight activity is recommended for children 5 years and older, as long as the harness fits them properly.
CANCELLATIONS AND BOOKINGS POLICY :
- Prices are in USD or CAN Dollars. Some tours require full payment at the time of booking
- Fee for 5% more for pay online
- Our company does not cancel the tour because of the rain, this can be done only by the supplier
- If our supplier cancels your activities, you will receive a full refund without penalty
- If you don’t show up without previous notification to us you will not get a refund.
- All cancellations must be made directly with Canada Transfers, not with suppliers.
- For cancelation or reschedule without penalty, call us at least before 6:00 pm , 2 days before the tour
- Refunds will be made within 24 hrs.or less