One of the most visit places on Cancun, Xcaret is the nature park in Playa del Carmen where you and your family can enjoy more than 50 natural and cultural attractions.
Tulum been one of the most evocative ancient sites in Mexico, with a lot of history, beautiful landscapes and architectural structures that you most see.
SCHEDULE AT XCARET PARK: Opens 365 days a year from 8:30 to 22:30 h.
YOUR PRIVATE SERVICE INCLUDES:
- Air-conditioned private transportation only for your group
- English speaking driver
- Entrance fees for Xcaret and Tulum
NOTE: There is a small federal fee for video cameras at Tulum
ENTRANCE FEE AT XCARET PLUS INCLUDES:
- Access to Area Plus facilities.
- Use of snorkeling equipment.
- 1 Buffet lunch including 1 beer and unlimited beverages (soft drinks, flavored waters, and coffee) while consuming food..
- Shows, exhibitions and cultural tours.
- Water activities in the underground river.
- Access to beaches, bays and natural pools.
- Life jackets and inner tubes.
- Lounge chairs, hammocks and rest areas.
- Safety bag service during the river journey.
- Restrooms, dressing rooms, and showers.
- Show "Xcaret Mexico Espectacular", a musical journey through the history of Mexico.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Optional activities like swim with dolphins, Adrenaline, Swim with sharks, Sea trek, etc.
RECOMMENDATIONS TO BRING:
- Hat for Sun Protection
- Swimsuit and Towel
- Good Walking Shoes
- Extra Cash for Souvenirs, Lunch, Pictures, Drinks, etc.
- Biodegradable sunscreen.
Xcaret will not allow you to bring your regular sunblock into the park, as part of the ongoing effort to protect the environment. It will be confiscated at the gate unless it is biodegradable.
CANCELATIONS AND BOOKINGS POLICY:
- Prices are in USD or CAN Dollars
- Some tours require full payment at the time of booking.
- If you don’t show up without previous notification to us you will not get a refund.
- All cancellations must be made directly with Canada Transfers
- For cancelation or reschedule without penalty, call us at least before 6:00 pm on the day before the tour
- Refunds will be made within 24 hrs.or less