On our **Coba Private tour,** we will take you comfortably to know the tallest pyramid called Coba. Climbing the 120 stairs to the top of the Grand Pyramid at Cobá is well worth the effort. Standing there one can see over the jungle canopy for miles, unexcavated temple mounds peeking above the trees. As an optional service, you can add the cenote for swimming
- Private Round trip a/c transportation
- English speaking driver
- Entrance fees to Coba
- Toll road fees and parking
- Stop anywhere in the area for lunch (lunch not included)
- A certified guide in Coba
- Food and beverages
- Any incidentals, extra stop or activity not purchased in this package.
- There is a small federal fee for the use of electronic devices to shoot video inside Coba.
- Visit a cenote ( Sink Hole) Ask the driver.
- Crococun interactive zoo. (only for Cancun hotels)
- Adult 32usd Children 22usd Senior Citizen 19usd
- Suggested pick up time 07:00 am -08:00 am
- Coba hidden Mayan treasure can be explored biking or riding on a tricycle.
- Climb the main pyramid, the view is spectacular.
- The driver can suggest traditional Mexican restaurants in the area
- You get the vehicle for the length of your tour.
- All sites of ruins close at 5 PM. Please plan your time accordingly.
- Check the addon section to upgrade your tour
CANCELLATIONS AND BOOKINGS POLICY:
- Prices are in USD or CAN Dollars. Some tours require full payment at the time of booking
- Fee for 5% more for pay online
- Our company does not cancel the tour because of the rain, this can be done only by the supplier
- If our supplier cancels your activities, you will receive a full refund without penalty
- If you don’t show up without previous notification to us you will not get a refund.
- All cancellations must be made directly with Canada Transfers, not with suppliers.
- For cancelation or reschedule without penalty, call us at least before 6:00 pm , 2 days before the tour
- Refunds will be made within 24 hrs.