Do not miss one of the best snorkeling in the Riviera Maya with our Reef snorkel and cenote Private Tour Here you'll enjoy snorkeling on the world's second-largest barrier reef, a thriving, living coral reef that will please even the most experienced snorkeler. Puerto Morelos Reef is famous for the amount of marine life, as the colors of the reefs open the gate for you to discover the magical underwater world. Lobsters, seahorses, and maybe even a sea turtle will be your hosts on this wonderful trip, with sightings of eagle rays also possible. In this private service, you will also enjoy a beautiful cenote of 12 meters (39 feet) depth where you will Refresh yourself and live the magical experience of swimming in its crystal-clear water inside a cave of over five million years old, snorkeling through stalactites, stalagmites, and columns..
- Round trip A/C transportation exclusively for your group
- English speaking driver, parking fees
- 45-minute snorkel at Aktun Chen cenotes
- Snorkel at 2 reefs for 45mins each
- Snorkeling gear & guides
- A $5 per person reef tax at Puerto Morelos
- Any extra stop or activity not purchased in the package
- Does not include Lunch and drinks.
- Bring biodegradable Insect repellent and sunblock. You can only use biodegradable products on the reef and in cenotes
- Boats with seating capacity for 10 passengers per boat.
- Bring a swimsuit, towel, hat, sunglasses, camera, walking shoes
- Make sure to bring a change of clothes as the driver will not let you in the vehicle if you are wet
- Bring cash
IMPORTANT: Private tours are for your group only and therefore you plan the day. However, we suggest pickup at 8 AM - 9 AM. You go directly from your hotel to Aktun Chen Cenotes and Puerto Morelos.
The transportation on this tour is private, the actual cenote and the reef snorkel are not. There will be other people in the cenote and the reef with you.
- Crococun interactive zoo (only for Cancun hotels)
- Adults 30usd, Children 20usd Senior Citizen 18usd
CANCELLATIONS AND BOOKINGS POLICY:
- Prices are in USD or CAN Dollars. Some tours require full payment at the time of booking
- Fee for 5% more for pay online
- Our company does not cancel the tour because of the rain, this can be done only by the supplier
- If our supplier cancels your activities, you will receive a full refund without penalty
- If you don’t show up without previous notification to us you will not get a refund.
- All cancellations must be made directly with Canada Transfers, not with suppliers.
- For cancelation or reschedule without penalty, call us at least before 6:00 pm , 2 days before the tour
- Refunds will be made within 24 hrs.or less